Reberty Village is a high altitude, piste-side satellite village of Les Menuires in the Three Valleys. This gem of a village is known for its superb ski-in/ski-out accommodation and its excellent snow conditions due to its favourable positioning at 2000m.
The village, situated on a blue run, Boyes, is a small hamlet of traditional-feeling wooden chalets and has direct access to the entire Three Valleys. With multiple options of lifts from the village, Our ski chalets are one of the best locations possible situated on the Boyes piste. Close to the (Sunny Express, Bruyeres bubble, La Masse) you can ski directly to Val Thorens, Meribel, Saint Martin de Belleville and towards Courchevel.
Are you looking for a Val Thorens chalet? Powder N Shine chalets offer gourmet food, incredible service and sumptuous accommodation, from only one lift away.
Reberty Village Key Facts
- 2000m altitude
- Piste-side location situated on Boyes (Blue run)
- Closest lift: Sunny Express
- Local restaurant/bar: La Ferme de Reberty
- Pizzeria L’Igloo
- 2 ski hire shops
- ESF and Ski School meeting points right next to village
- 1km away from Les Menuires (free shuttle available)
- 15 minutes from Val Thorens (ski and car)
- Key lifts to get home – Doron, Menuires, Sunny Express and Bruyeres
- Val Thorens chalet – access to Val Thorens by one lift!
Three Valleys Numbers:
– Greens / Blues:
Snow manufacturing capability:
Cime du Caron 5km