Les Bruyeres is exceptionally well located at high altitude just below our Reberty 2000 chalets, offering excellent ski-in, ski-out in a wonderful bustling quarter of Les Menuires. This quarter of Les Menuires offers a range of ski slopes which cater for all levels from beginners to advanced. It has many restaurants and shops including a fantastic indoor swimming pool and spa which is only 2 years old. Our ski chalet, Chalet Bruyeres is in one of the best locations possible opposite the Speed Mountain and close to the Bruyeres bubble lift allowing easy access to the Three Valleys and the local Les Menuires area.
We work with ESF in Les Bruyeres and there is a great beginners area from all ages and a local nursery for children.
Les Bruyeres Key Facts
- High altitude skiing just below our Reberty 2000 chalets
- Piste-side location
- Closest lift: Les Bruyeres bubble
- Local restaurant/bars: Multiple options!
- Ski hire shops
- ESF and Ski School meeting points right by Chalet Bruyeres
- 1km away from Les Menuires (free shuttle available)
- 5 minutes from Val Thorens (car) and 1 lift to Val Thorens, Meribel
- Indoor swimming pool and spa next to Chalet Bruyeres
- Speed Mountain – toboggan on rails