Please see below for our prices and availability for Winter 2018/ 2019! This page is updated on a daily basis to ensure that the latest price and availability information is displayed. It is possible to rent out the whole of the ski chalet for your week with us, or alternatively, for weeks when the whole chalet is not taken up by one large group, smaller groups may co-locate within the chalet.
To make an enquiry on a particular week, please click on ENQUIRE NOW on your preferred week below or call +44 (0)207 164 6356
- Prices are quoted per chalet in EUR for 7 nights’ accommodation on a chalet board basis, unless otherwise stated.
- When booking the whole chalet there is no extra charge for a child or baby sleeping in a cot or on a sofa bed.
- If you are staying in a shared chalet, we charge 500 Euros per sofa bed for children aged 2-12 when sharing a room with two paying adults/children. Cots are provided free of charge.
For availability, please call us on +44 207 164 6356 or fill out our ENQUIRY FORM
To secure your chalet, we ask for a 25% deposit with the balance being due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
Payments can be made in EUR by bank transfer, debit or credit card. If you would like a quote in GBP please request at time of enquiry.
Prices are based on two people sharing a room except for in family suites where it is more.
There is a supplement of 300 Euros for single occupancy except for peak holiday weeks which are 50% of the advertised price
- Children under 2 years old: 100 Euros per child for the week
- Children 2-4 years old: subtract 100 Euros for all weeks
- Children 5-12 years old: Subtract 85 Euros on adult prices
When considering your travel options, please note that we ask guests to leave the property by 10am which gives us time to clean the property and get it ready for the following guests. Guests are welcome to arrive at our chalets after 3pm for the above reason. If you have a late flight and need somewhere to store your luggage, we have plenty of storage available in the garage. We do ask our guests to respect these times.