One of the most important factors in ensuring every guest has a memorable experience is to provide the very best cuisine we possibly can for everyone in the chalet – which includes healthy and delicious meals for children and also for all manner of dietary requirements. To this end, we only employ highly qualified professional Chefs who have almost always worked in Fine Dining and/or Michelin-starred restaurants. Examples of some World-class restaurants previous (and current) Chefs have worked at are:
- The Fat Duck
- The Ledbury
- The Kitchin
To accompany the great cuisine, we also aim to provide great wines, which are hand picked and paired with main courses during your week’s stay with us. We have a selection of European and New world wines. It is worth noting that few will love every single wine as we aim to cover a wide spectrum, but we are confident that you will find at least a few to your taste, and we hope you enjoy sampling such a variety of wines.
We also have complimentary house red and white on offer throughout your stay with us along with an honesty bar available throughout the week. You are able to select an upgrade bar system which offers a wine pairing upgrade, unlimited artisanal beers. spirits and mixers, chocolate bars and water. This will be offered to you in the post-booking element of your reservation.
For the duration of your stay, you can expect the following:
- Delicious breakfast consisting of pastries, fruit, yoghurts, juices, cereals, seeds and nuts, a continental option and a hot option 4 days a week (chef mornings off)
- Afternoon tea – tasty treats to welcome you back from the pistes – such as cakes, biscuits, muffins, scones etc. (served every day)
- Canapés and aperitifs, served just before dinner (not served on staff day off)
- Refined three-course dinner served with wines and a cheese course afterwards for those who wish to partake, followed by teas and coffees (not served on staff day off)
- Savoyard evening – On the 6th night we have introduced a more relaxed dining experience and a fondue / tartiflette will be served. New for winter 2018/19
For those with dietary requirements (including strong dislikes), our Chefs are all well versed in accommodating these needs, as we have experienced many different allergies and needs over the years. It is imperative that we know about these in advance of your visit, in order to fully cater for you. Failure to inform us prior to your arrival can lead to difficulties in reacting to your needs when in resort and will certainly limit the flair with which your requirements can be met.
Regarding your arrival on a Saturday; if you have a late arrival post 9pm, we are unable to offer you the full 4 course evening meal. However, if you arrive in between 9 and 10pm you should expect main and dessert + teas and coffees. From 10pm, we are able to offer you a cold buffet (hams, cheeses, breads, teas and coffees). We hope that you will arrive in time for aperitifs and canapés at 7pm followed by our delicious 4 courses! Please do let us know if you will be late so we can prepare.