We have found the best located ski chalets in the Three Valleys in the wonderful Reberty Village.
We have three beautiful ski chalets in Reberty Village near Val Thorens and Les Menuires – an unspoilt, authentic village resort away from crowds and mass tourism. Chalet Flocon des Neiges, Le Chamois and Sapin de Reberty benefit from excellent ski in / ski out accommodation, access to the entire Three Valleys and perfect snow conditions due to Reberty Village being situated at a high altitude of 2000m.
Our chalets are catered providing quality food and wine to our guests every night. Each chalet has its own chef and two hosts to provide you with delicious food and wine every night and we strive for the highest level of service for your stay with us.
Our chalets Flocon des Neiges, Le Chamois and Sapin de Reberty have been done up to a beautiful high standard. They all have roaring fires from when you get in from skiing, sunny balconies with perfect views of the mountains, and all the extra Powder N Shine touches making the chalets homely and comfortable for our guests to enjoy. We would like to think of our chalets as ‘home from home’ so that you feel as relaxed and welcome from the moment you arrive after your long journey.
From our chalets in Reberty, you are seconds away from Boyes piste and you are able to ski to 4 different lifts including the Sunny Express, Bruyeres bubble lift, both of which give access to Meribel, Courchevel and Val Thorens, and also La Masse which is a fantastic run local to Les Menuires. There is no better location to ski the Three Valleys!
Our three chalets offer the following:
- Exceptional food and wine including aperitifs and canapés daily followed by a 4-course evening meal served with wine
- Quality accommodation – beautiful wooden chalets with all ensuite bathrooms
- Indoor spa facilities including a Jacuzzi and Sauna. External jacuzzi in Sapin de Reberty!
- Large living area with central fireplace
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers provided
- Bathroom accessories and hair dryers provided
- Towel heaters in bathrooms
- Television and Satellite, DVD player and board games
- Balcony overlooking the slopes
- Heated boot dryers and a secure place for your skis
- Children’s play area / TV room in Le Chamois and Sapin de Reberty
- The ability to Ski-in and Ski-out, with unparalleled access to the entire Three Valleys
The chalets are non-smoking, but ashtrays are provided for smoking on the balcony. We also have parking outside Flocon des Neiges. If you require more parking space, there is a private underground parking in Reberty Village which costs 90 Euros for the week, alternatively, there is plenty of parking available on the streets nearby.
Please take a look at our chalets by clicking on the links below:
Flocon des Neiges (16 – 19 people), Reberty Village
Le Chamois (18 people), Reberty Village
Sapin de Reberty (18 people), Reberty Village