Please see below for our prices and availability for Winter 2016/ 2017! This page is updated on a daily basis to ensure that the latest price and availability information is displayed.
It is possible to rent out the whole of the ski chalet for your week with us, or alternatively, for weeks when the whole chalet is not taken up by one large group, smaller groups may co-locate within the chalet. If you are more than 3/4 of the size of the chalet, you will need to book the whole chalet for exclusive use.
- All prices are person per week and do not include travel, ski pass, ski insurance or childcare unless otherwise indicated.
- Changeover days are typically Saturdays except for on Friday 9th, Friday 16th, friday 23rd and Friday 30th December 2016
- New Year week is exceptionally 8 nights from Friday 30th until Saturday 7th January 2017
- Prices are based on two people sharing a room
- There is a supplement of £250 for single occupancy except for peak holiday weeks which are 50% of the advertised price
- Children under 2 years old: £100 per child for the week
- Children 2-4 years old: subtract £100 for all weeks
- Children 5-12 years old: Subtract £85 on adult prices
- Whole chalet prices are currently based on 15 people per chalet, so if you are more than 15 people, their will be additional cost. Email for a quote.
When considering your travel options, please note that we ask guests to leave the property by 10am which gives us time to clean the property and get it ready for the following guests. Guests are welcome to arrive at our chalets after 3pm for the above reason. If you have a late flight and need somewhere to store your luggage, we have plenty of storage available in the garage. We do ask our guests to respect these times.
We require a deposit of £150 pp in order to confirm your reservation with us and we accept bank transfers as well as credit and debit cards (there is a surcharge of 2% on credit card payments).
We also require a completed booking form with all party details and contact information to secure your reservation.