Powder N Shine provide catered chalet ski holidays in Reberty, Les Menuires.
We are as passionate about food as we are skiing! We aim to provide the highest level of catering for your stay with us, offering a variety of dishes, from traditional British cuisine through selected global food to French regional classics. All of our food is home-made, and we also have a special children’s menu.
Powder N Shine run the chalets with a small team in each to ensure that you receive the best possible service. Specially-selected hosts have been recruited to ensure the highest levels of service and we are in the process of finalising our chef recruitment. Our chefs are all highly professional and have worked in some of the best restaurants in the world.
We believe that it is important to use produce from the local area and we are proud to have forged relationships with some of the best suppliers in the area who provide us with the highest quality produce.
As you are going to be burning off a lot of calories during your stay with us, we aim to deliver well-balanced nutritional, delicious meals for you. We cater for all, including: vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free and dairy-free diets. Furthermore, if you have any allergies, dislikes or intolerances, please let us know as soon as possible (you will be able to do so on the booking form), so that we can ensure that we provide you with a delicious menu to suit your requirements.
What should you expect on a daily basis?
From the moment you arrive at our catered chalets in Reberty – Les Menuires, we aim to spoil you rotten. After a long day of travel, we will welcome you with aperitifs and canapés to stave off any hunger pains you may have!
- Every day (except for your hosts’ day off!) you will have the following:
- Breakfast – A wide variety of choice from baked croissants straight from the oven; fresh fruit; yoghurt; cereals; bacon and eggs (served any style); fruit juice and daily specials such as pancakes and French toast. On your hosts’ day off, you will have a buffet style self-service breakfast with no hot option.
- Freshly baked cakes daily – These may include: carrot cake, lemon drizzle cake, chocolate brownies, shortbread. All of the cakes are freshly baked by your chef in time for your return from the slopes.
- Aperitifs and Canapés – After you have indulged yourself in afternoon tea, soaked your muscles in the jacuzzi and steamed yourself in the sauna, we will light a fire for you and serve delicious canapés and aperitifs, before settling in for dinner.
- 4 course evening meal- You will also receive a selection of fantastic wines. We believe in quality, not quantity and believe that you will be extremely satisfied with our chosen wines. We will also have a wines on offer for you to purchase if you wish to do so.
All of the wines that we have on our menu have been specifically chosen to perfectly fit with your meal. Francesca and Steve have been on numerous wine tastings in the local area to ensure that the food and wine work superbly together. To learn more about local wines please click here.
Please note that if you arrive later than 9pm on your arrival day, we will be unable to serve you a full 4-course evening meal. We will be very happy to organise a lighter supper, such as soup, depending on how late you will be arriving. We would also move the welcome reception and canapés to the next day (Sunday night) so that you can settle in as quickly as possible upon your late arrival.